CONCRETE GPR SCANNING
GeoRadar use a non destructive GPR method to investigate and scan concrete. We can provide that critical data for the assessment and investigation of concrete.
CONCRETE IS FILLED WITH MANY HIDDEN DANGERS, SUCH AS CONDUIT, POST- TENSION CABLES AND REBAR.
- Effective method to know what’s inside your structure
- Locate reinforcing, tension cable, conduits, voids, PVC pipes, measure slab thickness
- Accurate, safer and lower cost than x-ray machinery
- Locate targets to a depth of 1.0m and more in concrete, impossible with x-ray
- 3D imaging of shallow and deep rebar’s in concrete
- GeoRadar Australia utilizes multi-channel and multi frequency GPR system operations.
- Advanced Radar Sensor for non-destructive structural analysis to locate targets within concrete structure
- Concrete Scanning is non-destructive and does not pose health risks, unlike the method of xray technology.
- Patented survey kit that permits that acquisition of 3D images with the highest resolution.
- Full- Polar antenna reveals shadowed and deep targets, halving acquisition time compared to standard concrete mapping products
- Civil Engineering & Cultural Heritage application